My First Piano Adventure: Writing Book B

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

My First Piano Adventure: Writing Book B Details

(Faber Piano Adventures ). 64 pages of fun-filled activities support the music learning process. Reading steps on the staff is a primary focus of Book B. The inventive Writing Book guides young players in reading, hearing and creating with steps on the Grand Staff. Teachers will welcome the special "C.L.A.P. for Sightreading" pages, designed to reinforce and celebrate note-reading. Students touch on music history with Mozart's and Beethoven's Fun Facts and Games and take a peek into Beethoven's Composing Room. Tucker, Blinker and Tap return with ear-training, sightreading, and rhythm fun. Then there is also the Tooth Fairy Visit, Rhythm Beads, Escape of the Quarter Notes... and much more.

Reviews

I have been teaching piano lessons for over twenty years now and the Faber and Faber method has been my favorite since college. I love how thorough the Faber's are, covering everything from technique to ear training, sight reading, theory, and artistry. My students are never disappointed by the song selection and the duets are the best I've heard from any method series.Highly, highly recommended.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel